Benjamin P. Jankens, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor and Program Director
Department of Educational Leadership
EHS Building 343
- EDL 661: School and Community Relations
- EDL 670: The Principalship
- EDL 694: Leadership Capstone
- EDL 699: Leadership Internship
- EDL 765: Organizational Change
- EDL 767: Public School Finance
- EDL 775: Educational Policy Analysis
- EDL 855: Culture and Change in Educational Institutions
- School culture and climate
- School performance
- School leader evaluations
- Charter schools and authorizing
- School reform efforts
- Principal preparation
Price, W., & Jankens, B. (2015).
Charter schools in Michigan: A handbook for understanding public policy and practice for Michigan’s public school academies (2nd ed.). Lansing, MI: NCPEA Publications.
Jankens, B. (2016) An Analysis of School Climate and Student Growth in Select Michigan Charter Schools. Charter School Resource Journal, 5 (1), 54-80. Klocko, B., Jankens, B., Davidson, J., & Marcincavage, S. (2015). Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships in Online Course Design for Educational Leaders. In Vaughn, V., Miller, G., & Oliveras-Ortiz, Y. (Eds.),
Preparing Future Ready Education Leaders through Globalized Online Learning. Lansing, MI: NCPEA Publications.