Department of Fashion, Interior Design, and Merchandising
Fashion Merchandising and Design
- Bachelor of Science in Textile Science and Technology, 2000, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand;
- Master of Science in Design, Housing and Merchandising, 2006, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma;
- Doctoral of Philosophy in Human Environmental Science, 2010, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- FMD 247: Fashion Design Studio 1
- FMD 347: Digital Pattern Development & Virtual Fit
- Functional apparel design and evaluation
- Sensory evaluation on textile products
- Creative design techniques
- Kumphai, P., Chollakup, R., Suwonsichon, S., Rungruangkitkrai, N., Mongkholrattanasit, R., Plangmon, C., and Phoopat, P. Effect of yarn count and fabric density variation on mechanical properties of silk fabrics. (June, 2018). The 9th RMUTP International conference on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development: Challenges towards the Digital Society, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kumphai, P., An, S. K., and Ko, S. B. (November, 2016). Thermal Comfort Analysis of the Fused Liner. Conference Proceeding, the 2016 International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada.
- Chuenchat, K. and Kumphai, P. (2016). Consumers’ Self-immunity Behavior for Fashion Products Based on Sufficient Economy Philosophy in Nakorn Sawan Province. Academic Journal Uttaradit Rajabhat University, 11(1) 25-36.
Memberships in Professional Organizations
- International Textile and Apparel Association (ITAA)