Sheri Pickover, Ph.D., LPC
Department of Counseling and Special Education
EHS Building 354
- Ph.D, 2005, Oakland University
- Courses Taught
- CED 651 - Counseling Children & Adolescents;
- CED 650 - Assessment in Counseling
- Research Interests
- Child welfare and attachment;
- Emotional regulation
- Pickover, S. (in press). Keep your eye on the road. In S.E. Stewart-Spencer & C.J. Dean (Eds). Metaphors and Therapy: Enhancing Clinical Supervision and Education Volume II.
- Golomb, S., Pickover, S., Bennett-Garraway, J., & Bartucci, G. (2016). Mandated reporting: A guide for professional preparation program trainers. The Practioner Scholar: Journal of Counseling & Professional Psychology.
- Pickover, S, & Brown, H. (2016). Therapeutic Interventions for Children and Families in the Child Welfare System. Springer Publishing.
- Was the program you graduated from CACREP Accredited?
- Memberships in Professional Organizations:
- American Counseling Association;
- Association for Counselor Educators & Supervisors;
- Association for Children & Adolescent Counselors;
- Association of Human Development & Aging
Current Licenses Held:
- Licensed Professional Counselor