Gina Umpstead, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Educational leadership
Department of Educational Leadership
EHS Building 344
- EDL 656: Public School Law
- EDL 766: Advanced School Law
- EDL 775: Educational Policy Analysis
- EDL 890: Writing and Inquiry
- Education law & policy issues related to teacher ethics and education, students with disabilities, and school choice.
- Umpstead, R., Jankens, B., Ortega Gil, P., Umpstead, B., & Weiss, L. (2016). School choice in Spain and the U.S.: A comparative study. Global Education Review, 3(2), 84-102.
- Umpstead, R., Blankenship, A. E., & Weiss, L. (2015). The new state of teacher evaluation and employment laws: An analysis of legal actions and trends. West's Education Law Reporter, 322, 577-597.
- Umpstead, R., Hoffman, H., & Pehrsson, D. E. (2015). Building leadership from within the ranks: Leadership fellow initiative. Advancing Women in Leadership Journal, 35, 144-152.
Regina Umpstead Vitae