Staying connected. Making a difference.
Supporting educational dreams.
Generous support from alumni and friends like you helps the College of Education and Human Services to:
- Provide scholarships
- Establish endowments
- Support academic programs
- Purchase instructional equipment
- Enhance the educational opportunities for current and future students
- Strengthen the value of college programs and degrees – including your own
In addition to providing financial support for current and future students, there are many other ways you can stay connected with the college.
- Offering your expertise as a mentor to help students develop their professional skills
- Reading the annual college newsletter – The Professional
- Regularly attending college events, including nationally recognized speakers and Threads, the annual Apparel Merchandising and Design student-produced fashion show
Click here to learn more about supporting the College of Education and Human Services and how your gift enriches the lives of students throughout the CMU community. You also can directly contact:
Director of Development
College of Education and Human Services
Deans Office EHS 426