Domestic Disney Program
​​Disney Program - Fieldwork Credit offered by CMU
NON-CMU Students can also earn Academic Credit for their experience on the Disney College Program! Here's how...

Central Michigan University offers the opportunity for university students from around the country to receive academic credit for their work experience and training as a participant on the Disney College Program.

Academic credit is available to students currently enrolled at colleges and universities in the United States, but not enrolled at Central Michigan University. If you are a current CMU student, please contact us as we may have options available to you.

In most cases, these credits count as "general electives" toward graduation requirements. You select the number of credits you wish to take (from 1-12 credits). Each credit hour taken represents 40 hours of work experience performed at the  Walt Disney World ® Resort in Florida or Disneyland ® Resort in California. You should contact your school adviser before registering to make sure these credits are transferable.

In addition to receiving college credit from CMU, you also may earn a "Ducktorate" degree or certificate of completion from the Disney College Program!

Go to the Requirements >>>

​​​​​​​​For INTERNATIONAL Disney Experiences, please visit CMU's Global Campus site at: http://global.cmich.edu/disney/Default.aspx​​

About Central Michigan University & our program

In relationship with the Disney Theme Parks & Resorts College Program, this fieldwork credit program is co-sponsored by CMU's Department of Recreation, Parks, and Leisure Services Administration (RPL)and CMU's Off-Campus Programs.

Central Michigan University is accredited by the Commission of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.

In April 1982, CMU's RPL department was recognized and fully accredited by the National Recreation and Park Association in all undergraduate programs and this accreditation remains intact today.

CMU is a comprehensive four-year institution that offers degree programs at the bachelor's, master's, specialist and doctoral levels. Its wealth of resources and its size offer students the academic advantages of a large university with the personal attention provided by private schools.

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | ehs@cmich.edu | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079