Skip navigation


Important Forms & Documents​

Registration Form
Fill out this form to register for the fieldwork credit program at CMU.

Fieldwork Paper Requirements
A detailed description and requirements of the written assignment portion of the fieldwork credit courses.

CMU Transcript Request Form
In order to transfer credit back to your school, click on the Transcript Request Form link above and you will see the page that you will need to fill out to send to the Registrar's Office for the transcript to be sent. They will need an original signature on that form in order to process it, that is why you need to download it and send or fax it in. This service is free of charge and will be sent by regular mail unless you need it sent in overnight mail and a fee will be charged. Do not submit a transcript request until you know your grades have been submitted and posted on your transcript.  You should verify this with the Director of the Center for Leisure Services.

All forms are stored in the Portable Document Format (PDF), and require Adobe Reader or other PDF-compatible program in order to view. If you don't have a PDF viewer, Adobe Reader is available as a free download from the Adobe site.

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View