Skip navigation



Register for the Disney Fieldwork Experience

How to get registered:

NOTE: This program is for non-CMU students enrolled at colleges & universities in the United States. If you are a current Central Michigan University student, please contact us as we may have options available to you.

  1. Download the Registration Form.
  2. Open it using Adobe Reader, and print it out.  (Download the free Adobe Reader if you don’t have it.)
  3. Decide how many credits to register for and indicate that on the registration form. Be sure to check with your school to make sure that they will transfer.
  4. Fill out the Registration Form (from Step 1), and mail with appropriate tuition payment by check or money order made payable to "Central Michigan University," or provide appropriate credit card information on the registration form. Sorry, no Financial Aid can be transferred to pay for tuition and fees for this program.

Send the registration form and payment to:

Center for Leisure Services
1275 S. Franklin Street
Finch Fieldhouse 109
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859

​​​​​​​​For INTERNATIONAL Disney Experiences, please visit CMU's Global Campus site at:​​​

<<< Back to Forms            Questions or Concerns? Contact Us >>>​​​​
College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View