Skip navigation


Gerontology Advisors

​​​Gerontology Advisors
In order to sign a minor in Gerontology, you must see an faculty advisor.
Faculty advisors are assigned alphabetically according to the first letter of your last name.

Miki Hakoyama, PhD
EHS 440

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079