Skip navigation

Gerontology minor

The Gerontology Minor program is under review.  No new gerontology minors will be signed.  Students with a signed gerontology minor should reach out to Deborah McAlpin, Academic Advisor in the Center for Student Services, with any questions.


College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079