Financial Aid Masters Degree

Graduate Assistantships
Students with regular admission status to the College of Graduate Studies and the M.S. in Apparel Product Development and Merchandising Technology are eligible to apply for a Human Environmental Studies (HEV) departmental assistantship. The availability of HEV departmental assistantships is determined annually. The assistantship application form can be obtained by contacting the HEV assistant graduate coordinator, Candace Maylee at or 989-774-2613. 

Graduate assistants in the M.S. in Apparel Product Development and Merchandising Technology may fulfill various roles such as providing assistance in teaching and grading undergraduate coursework, assisting graduate faculty in performing research, as well as performing other duties as determined by the department.

University Fellowships/Scholarships/Awards
In addition to the graduate assistantships that may be available through the Department of Human Environmental Studies, various university fellowships, scholarships, and awards are available as detailed in the Graduate Bulletin. The Graduate Bulletin is available on-line at:

Financial Aid
Information on need based (federal loans and work study employment) and non-need based (loans, non-work study campus employment and veterans’ benefits) financial aid is available through the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA). Additional information may be obtained form the OSFA office by visiting their web site located here.
College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site