Skip navigation

Graduate Assistantships

Application for a Graduate Assistantship is optional. Applicants applying for a graduate assistantship must complete and submit the Graduate Assistantship Application electronically to as an attachment by the admission deadline.

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079