Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics provides advanced training that enhances knowledge in the field of nutrition and clinical dietetics. The program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Why Choose Our Program?
- All degree requirements are completed online; students are not required to attend classes on the CMU campus in Mount Pleasant.
- Fully online since the late 1990's.
- Synchronous delivery of classes.
- High publication rate for student capstone projects and peer reviewed journals.
- Faculty are nationally recognized experts in sub-disciplinary nutrition fields.
- All courses are taught by Ph.D. faculty who are Registered Dietitians.
Completion of this M.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics program alone does not result in the attainment of the registered dietitian (R.D.) designation, nor eligibility to take the registration exam.
Additional information on the pathway to becoming a registered dietitian may be obtained at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics web site located at
eatright.org (click on becoming a RD).