Skip navigation

Change Request Form

Change Request Form
TEPD realizes that students may occasionally encounter a time conflict with a scheduled Professional Education Sequence class. We will make every effort to help you change a section but do not guarantee that a change can be made.

In order to switch your section, we must "match" you up with someone interested in making the opposite switch. You will substantially increase your chances for change if you submit more than one section that you are willing to move to. Also, please be aware that changing your course section immediately may not be possible. We will continue to try and make the change for you until the start of classes. If at any time you decide to withdraw a request please send an email to and we will pull your request. To find out if your request has been met, you will need to check your student account online.  

Please note that if you request a change for each class in your Professional Ed Sequence, there is no guarantee that all classes will be switched. The end result may be a schedule with classes on 3 or 4 days of the week if only some of your classes can be switched. If a class gets switched and you decide you would prefer the previously assigned section, you will have to fill out another form to see if you can be switched back again. We will not be able to automatically switch you back.

TEPD will make every effort to accommodate change request forms and we appreciate your patience during this process. If you have any additional questions please contact the TEPD department at

Change Request Forms

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View