About the Program
If you are a person who is interested in working in an allied health profession, and have an interest in improving the quality of life for persons with special needs, then you should consider the field of Therapeutic Recreation.
Facts about CMU's Therapeutic Recreation program:
- CMU is the only nationally accredited Therapeutic Recreation program in Michigan.
- CMU graduates pass the national certification exam at a higher rate than regional or national levels.
- CMU's Therapeutic Recreation faculty are all nationally certified.
- CMU is ranked 5th in the U.S. in Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialists.
- CMU's Therapeutic Recreation program is highly respected amongst the Therapeutic Recreation field.
- CMU's Therapeutic Recreation faculty have over 70 years of experience in the field.