The Center for Leisure Services
Part of Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services Administration, The Center for Leisure Services (CLS) connects you with critical work experience in your chosen field. Through a range of services, CLS helps you earn credit with fieldwork, internships and practicum credit programs.
What we do
- Teach Internship Preparation course (RPL 310).
- Supervise Fieldwork Course (RPL 318).
- Coordinate Student Internship Experiences (RPL 320).
- Maintain internship placement documents, information and contacts.
- Offer advice on internship and fieldwork placement.
- Initiate and process department and university agreements.
- Coordinate three separate credit programs with the Disney College Program involving CMU, as well as, domestic and international university students.