Skip navigation



The Center for Leisure Services
 Part of Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services Administration,  The Center for Leisure Services (CLS) connects you with critical work experience in your chosen field. Through a range of services, CLS helps you earn credit with fieldwork, internships and practicum credit programs.

What we do
  • Teach Internship Preparation course (RPL 310).
  • Supervise Fieldwork Course (RPL 318).
  • Coordinate Student Internship Experiences (RPL 320).
  • Maintain internship placement documents, information and contacts.
  • Offer advice on internship and fieldwork placement.
  • Initiate and process department and university agreements.
  • Coordinate three separate credit programs with the Disney College Program involving CMU, as well as, domestic and international university students.



College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079