Skip navigation


Field Experience/Observation Forms

Instruction Sheet fo​r Field Experience Form
Print & take this sheet to the classroom for reference. (For use with the above form)

Field Experience/Observation Hours​ Form

Transfer Student Field Experience Form*
*This form is only for Students who completed a teacher education Practicum Course at another institution.  If you successfully completed a practicum course at another institution, or a course that transferred in as CMU's EDU 107 (Introduction to Education) that has a fieldwork component as part of the course, you may submit the Transfer Student Field Experience Form to receive credit for the hours you spent in a K-12 classroom as part of that course. You may only claim the number of hours actually spent in a classroom with the K-12 students on this form. Any additional observation hours you completed on your own must be submitted on the "Field Experience Form" listed ​above.

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079