Skip navigation
Education Human Services Advising

Major/Minor Information

​​​​​​​​​​All students are required to declare a major by the time they earn 56 hours of credit. Minors should be signed as soon as a student intends to pursue that area.​

Faculty advisors in the progr​am area you wish to study process the declaration of majors as well as discuss programs, courses and opportunities associated with their department.

College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View