Skip navigation
Education Human Services Advising



Preparing for Graduation

​​​​​​​​​Preparing for Graduation

Graduation requirements are monitored by the Registrar​. Any questions should be directed to the Registrar's Office​.​

Teacher Education Students
Teacher education graduates are expected to monitor their own certification status.  This can be done by reviewing the Student Information Sheet.  

To be recommended to the Michigan Department of Education for certification along with graduation, all items on the Provisional Teaching Certification Checklist must be completed. It is recommended that you review this checklist at the start of (before) the semester prior to graduation. Graduates who have not completed the requirements for certification upon graduation will not be recommended for certification and will graduate "Degree Only". ​


College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View