​Services Provided
  • Individual counseling for children and adults
  • General counseling for emotional problems
  • Couples and family counseling
  • Career and employment counseling
  • Sexuality and relationship issues
  • Addictions and court related issues
  • Consultation with community agencies and schools

Consultation with groups, community agencies, industry, and school is available. Contact the Human Development Clinic for arrangements.
College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site