How to apply for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Complete an online housing application through the Office of Residence Life before final acceptance can be made to the EHSRC.
- Indicate your interest in the Education and Human Services Residential College in Sweeney Hall under "Housing Preferences."
- Complete the separate and additional application by clicking here.
Before you complete the application, please note the following information:
- The second floor of Sweeney Hall is reserved for the EHSRC students. If you were hoping to live with a friend, that friend would also need to apply for the EHSRC and agree to meet the same requirements to live in this learning community.
- If you are accepted into the EHSRC, your preferences will be matched as closely as possible within this smaller pool of residents.