Skip navigation

Work Requests

Submit New or Check Progress on a Work Request

New Work Request

The CMU Help Desk should be your first point of contact when making an EHS technology work request.  They can be contacted in the following ways:

View progress on a current or past work request

You can use the following link to view work requests:  Help Desk Work Requests

After logging in, it will load all of your past incidents called or submitted into the Helpdesk's work order system. To review an incident, find the work order you are trying to look up and select VIEW TICKET and it will load past work order updates and resolutions.
College of Education and Human Services | Central Michigan University | | 195 Ojibway Ct | EHS 426 | Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-3079

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View