Knowledge Services Books and Journals
Patrons must have a CMU Health Library Card to borrow materials from the library, as well as obtain access to a majority of the subscription resources on the Knowledge Services website. If you do not have a library card,
Please click here for information to obtain one.
- CMU Health's catalog for print and electronic books and clinics, print journals, CD’s and DVD’s.
Resources included in Library Catalog:
Over 20 medical titles, plus much more
- 100 medical titles, plus much more
- Over 30 medical titles, plus reference resources
- A clinical search engine with over 1,000 medical books
- Complete listing of CMU Health's electronic books
Joanna Briggs Institute
- Evidence-based practice model eBooks, located in Ovid database
- A powerful web-based portal that features DSM-5 and nearly 30 more eBooks
- 89 eBooks from the R2 Digital Library!
- The R2 Digital Library is a web-based database that offers fully integrated and searchable medical book content from key health science publishers
- Medical & nursing reference books
Full Text Finder - Complete listing of CMU Health's print and electronic journal holdings.
Resources included in Full Text Finder: