Nomications are being sought for the following School of Engineering & Technology Alumni Awards.
- Engineering Alumni of Distinction
- Engineering-Technologist Alumni of Distinction
- Graduate of the Last Decade (GOLD) Award
* Nominations are due March 15th of each year.
Eligible nominees must be an alumni of the CMU School of Engineering & Technology.
Engineering and Engineering Technologist of Distinction award nominees must be an alumni of the degree program for the discipline for which they are being selected.
Graduate of the Last Decade (GOLD) award nominees must also have graduated after 2010, or be under the age of 40 on January 1, 2021.
- Be an alumnus in good standing of the degree program for which they are being awarded
- Established an outstanding professional record
- Demonstrated distinguished service to their profession
- Exhibited an interest in and a dedication to the School and to the University through their time, talent, and/or money
- Maintained a personal reputation for outstanding character and citizenship at either the local, state, or national level for a period of time sufficient in length to reflect, without reservation, great credit and honor upon the University, the School, and their profession.
Nomination forms must be completed in their entirety and signed by the nominator. Forms must be submitted no later than March 1st to Kumar Yelamarthi at email@example.com
- Nomination forms, including attachments, cannot exceed 10 pages. If more than 10 pages are submitted, the nomination will be sent back to the nominator who will be given an opportunity to resubmit
- Selected candidates must be available to attend the presentation ceremony at the SET Annual Design Expo on May 7, 2021
Kumar Yelamarthi, School of Engineering & Technology, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 or firstname.lastname@example.org