Dr. Zheng is a Professor of Geography at Central Michigan University.
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, 2007
- M.A., East Carolina University, 2003
- B.S., Dalian University of Technology, 1996
- Introduction to Cartography
- Remote Sensing of the Environment
- Digital Remote Sensing
- Atmospheric Modeling
- Data Assimilation
- Remote Sensing
- Zheng, T., Nassar, R., Baxter, M. A. (2019). Estimating power plant CO2 emission using OCO-2 XCO2 and high resolution WRF-Chem simulations. Environmental Research Letters, 14. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/ab25ae
Zheng, T., French, N. H. F., and Baxter, M. (2018) Development of the WRF-CO2 4D-Var assimilation system v1.0,
Geoscientific Model Devevelopment., 11, 1725-1752,
- Zhu, W.N., Q. Yu, Y.Q. Tian, B.L. Becker, T.
Zheng, and H.J.Carrick, (2014), An assessment of remote sensing algorithms for colored dissolved organic matter in complex freshwater environments,
Remote Sensing of Environment, 140, 766-778.
Zheng, T. and Liang, S. (2011), Bayesian approach to integrate satellite-estimated instantaneous photosynthetically active radiation product for daily value calculation,
Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 116,
Zheng, T., and Liang, S., 2007, Estimation of incident Photosynthetically Active Radiation from GOES visible imagery.
Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology.
- Liang, S. L.,
Zheng, T., Liu, R. G., Fang, H. L., Tsay, S. C., and Running, S., 2006, Estimation of incident photosynthetically active radiation from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer data.
Journal of Geophysical Research, 111, D15208, doi:10.1029/2005JD006730.
- Wang, Y., and
Zheng, T., 2005, Comparison of light detection and ranging and national dataset digital elevation model on floodplains of North Carolina.
Natural Hazard Review, 6, pp. 34-40.
Zheng, T., and Wang, Y., 2003, An adaptive filter to reduce SAR speckles: a case study of mapping an inundation extent on the North Carolina coastal floodplain using the JERS-1 SAR data.
The North Carolina Geographer, 11, pp. 33-44.