Dr. Wang is a professor of Mathematics at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., University of Alabama, 1999
- M.S., University of Alabama, 1996
- B.S., Guizhou University, Guiyang, P.R. China, 1982
- Lack of fit tests in linear regression
- Goodness fit test in logistic regression
- Statistical shape analysis in medicine
- Statistical applications in auto industry
Selected Publications & PresentationsSelected Publications
- Coauthored with Yehia & Raple. Assessment of weight status, dietary habits and beliefs, physical activity, and nutritional knowledge among university students.
Perspectives in Public Health October 16, 2015 Royal Society for Public Health. London
- Coauthored with Yehia, Lee & Raple. Obesity, Dietary Habits, Physical Activity, and Nutritional Knowledge among University Students"
Obesity Society Annual Scientific Meeting, San Antonio, Texas on September 2012
- Coauthored with Ampadu & Steele. Simulated power of some discrete goodness-of–fit test statistics for testing the null hypothesis of a ‘zig-zag’ distribution.
Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics. Vol. 28, No. 2, 2009
- Coauthored with Steele. A review of statistics in aerospace medicine based on a survey of three journals.
Aerospace Medical Association Aerospace Medical Association's 80th Annual Scientific Meeting. May 2009
- Coauthored with Conerly. “Evaluating the Power of Minitab’s Data Sub-Setting Lack of Fit Test in Multiple Linear Regression”
Journal of Applied Statistics. Vol. 35, No. 1. 2008
- Perkins, J. &
Wang, D. A Comparison of Bayesian and Classical Statistics as Applied in a Simple Repeated Measures Example.
Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods. Vol. 3 No. 1, 2004.
- Lack of Fit Test in Linear Regression and Logistic Regression Models. Spring Research Conference (SCR) 2016, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
- A Discussion on Teaching, Research and Application of Statistics. Department of Mathematics, Guizhou University, Guiyang, China. 2008
- A review of statistics in aerospace medicine based on a survey of three journals. Aerospace Medical Association Aerospace Medical Association's 80th Annual Scientific Meeting. May 2009
- Evaluating the Power of Minitab’s Data Sub-Setting Lack of Fit Test in Multiple Linear Regression, International Conference on Statistics, Hong Kong, China 05
- Visualizing Bivariate-Normal Distributions, United States Conference on Teaching Statistics (USCOTS), Columbus, Ohio, May 05