Dr. Amezziane is an associate professor in the Department of Statistics, Actuarial and Data Sciences at Central Michigan University.
- International Statistical Institute
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award at the 8th International Conference on Digital Telecommunications
- Advancement Prize Award at the Tenth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management
- Ph.D. in Mathematics - University of Central Florida – 2004
- M.S. in Statistical Computing - University of Central Florida – 2000
- M.S. in Simulation Modeling and Analysis - University of Central Florida – 2000
- Diplôme d’Ingénieur d’Etat en Génie Industriel - Ecole Mohammadia d’Ingénieurs – 1996
- Model Selection
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Semiparametric Modeling.
- Applied Statistics
- Computational statistics
- Data Mining
- Statistical Learning
- S. E. Ahmed and M.
Amezziane (2017). Shrinkage-based semiparametric density estimation,
- S. E. Ahmed, M.
Amezziane and W. Wieczorek (2016). Generating Distributions through Convolution of Characteristic Functions. Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management.
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 367-382.