Dr. Scheide is a professor of Biology at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Physiology, Louisiana State University
- M.S., Physiology, Louisiana State University
- B.S., Zoology, University of Washington
- Ion Regulation in Freshwater Mussels
- Molecular and Developmental Genetics
Scheide, J.I. and A.S. Mihal, 1997. Ionic balance predictors of physiologic stress in zebra mussels: Effect of molluscicidal conditions. In "Zebra Mussels and Aquatic Nuisance Species" edited by F. M. D’Itri.
Ann Arbor Press, Chelsea, MI. Pages 245-256.
Scheide, J.I. and P. Bonamino, 1994. Effect of low water temperature on ion balance in the zebra mussel,
Dreissena polymorpha, and the unionid mussel,
Lampsilus radiata. Nautilus 107:113-117.