Earning college credit as a high school junior or senior is a great way to launch your college career.
- Learn field biology techniques and gain understanding of the natural world
- Prepare for your first year of college
- Earn 3 college biology credits in three weeks
- Interact with distinguished faculty members
- Meet other college students
Courses for High School Students and Incoming Freshmen
All courses are tentative until finalized by the Registrar.
Introduction to Field Biology - BIO 100Z
Summer Session 2 - July 9 through July 20, 2018
Introduction to the techniques and methods for field studies in biology. Sampling procedures, interpretation and data analysis emphasize basic ecological relationships between organisms and their environments.Note:
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors that meet CMU Admissions requirements will be considered for enrollment in BIO 100Z.For more information about BIO 100Z, click HERE