Dr. Stinson is a professor of Computer Science at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Louisiana State University, 1988
- M.A., Mathematics, Michigan State University, 1977
- M.S., Probability Statistics, Michigan State University, 1975
- B.S., Mathematics, Central Michigan University, 1971
- Computer Security
- Software Engineering - Object-Oriented Metrics
- Language - Object-Oriented Language Development
American National Standard Object Pascal, American National Standards Institute and Institute for Electronics and Electrical Engineers, May 1993.
- American National Standard for Extended Pascal, American National Standards Institute and Institute for Electronics and Electrical Engineers, April, 1989.