Dr. Seeling is a professor of Computer Science at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University 2005
- Dipl.-ing., Industrial Engineering and Management, Berlin Institute of Technology (TU Berlin), 2002
- Communication Networks
- Multimedia and Wireless Networking
- Energy Efficient Mobile Communications
- Opportunistic Networking
- STEM Education
P. Seeling and M. Reisslein. Video Trace Evaluation with H.264 Video Traces. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, in print, 2012.
- T. Johnson and P. Seeling. Localization using Bluetooth Device Names. In Proceedings of the ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Hilton Head Island, SC, USA, June 2012.
- Ellertson and P. Seeling. Work in Progress - Using Mobile & Social Game Technology with Location-based Services for Building Learning Communities. In Proceedings of the ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), pages S4H-1-S4H-3, Rapid City, SD, USA, October 2011.
- S. Haase and P. Seeling. SOCKx - An Application Layer Network Switching Framework using SOCKSv5 Protocol Extensions. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT), Mankata, MN, USA, May 2011.
- P. Seeling, M. Reisslein and B. Kulapala. Network Performance Evaluation with Frame Size and Quality Traces of Single-Layer and Two-Layer Video: A Tutorial, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 6(3): 58-78, Third Quarter 2004.