Dr. Lee is a professor of Computer Science at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi
- Component-based software engineering
- Requirements engineering
- Software architectures and models
- Object-oriented analysis and design using UML
R. Lee, K. Jenadoss, "An Architecture Model for Component Composition & Integration", Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing.
- D. Karolak, R. Lee, "Economic-Based Software Process Implementation: Theory versus Applications", Proc. of the 32nd International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, August 11-13, 2003.
- C.C. Chiang, R. Lee, H.K. Kim, "The Use of Adapters to Increase Component Reusability", The International Journal of Computer & Information Science, Vol. 3, No. 4, December 2002, pp. 279-288.
- R. Lee, B. Balani, A. Togashi, T. Mizuno, "Heterogeneous Component Based Development Workbench", proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing.
- H.K. Kim, R. Lee, "Management Process for Supporting the Component Development", The International Journal of Computing & Informatics, Special Issue on Component Based Software Development, Vol. 25.
- R. Lee, T. Mizuno, A. Togashi, "Managing Evolution of Software Engineering Development Environments", Proc. of IEEE SMC 2001, October 7-10, 2001, pp. 724-728, Tucson, Arizona.