Dr. Morelli is a professor of Computer Science at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno
- M.S., Computer Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Purdue University
- CPS 181: Introduction to Data Structures
- ITC 383: Computer Game Design
- Accessible gaming
- Gaming trends
- Accessible social game network
Tony Morelli. Introduction to Slot Machine Development: A Course for CS Majors. Accepted for Foundations of Digital Interactive Games, April 2014, to appear.
Tony Morelli, John Foley, Lauren Lieberman and Eelke Folmer. An Exergame to Improve Balance in Children who are Blind. Accepted for Foundations of Digital Interactive Games, April 2014, to appear.
- Jonathon Kissinger and Tony Morelli. Ouya: The Launch of a New Video Game Paradigm. Accepted for Journal of Computer Games and Multimedia, to appear 2014.
- Tony Morelli and Eelke Folmer. Real-time Sensory Substitution to Enable Players who are Blind to Play Video Games using Whole Body Gestures. Accepted for Entertainment Computing, to appear 2014.
- Alexander Fiannaca, Tony Morelli and Eelke Folmer. Haptic Target Acquisition to Enable Spatial Gestures in Nonvisual Displays. Proceedings of Graphics Interface (GI'13), pages 213-219, Regina, May 2013.
Tony Morelli and Eelke Folmer. TWuiST: A Discrete Tacticle-Proprioceptive Display for Eye and Ear Free Output on Mobile Devices. Proceedings of Haptics Symposium 2012, pages 443-450, Vancouver, Canada, March 2012.
- Eelke Folmer and Tony Morelli. Spatial Gestures using a Tactile-Proprioceptive Display. Proceedings of Tangible Embodied Interaction (TEI'12), pages 139-143, Kingston, Canada, February 2012.
Tony Morelli, John Foley, Lauren Lieberman and Eelke Folmer. Improving the Lives of Youth with VI through Exergames. INSIGHT: Research and Practice in Visual Impairment and Blindness, Volume 4:4, pages 160-170, Allen News, Fall 2011.
Tony Morelli, Eelke Folmer. Real-time Sensory Substitution to Enable Players who are Blind to Play Gesture-based Videogames. Proceedings of Foundations of Digital Interactive Games (FDG'11), pages 147-153, Bordeaux, France, June 2011.
Tony Morelli, John Foley, Lauren Lieberman, Eelke Folmer. Pet-N-Punch: Upper Body Tactile/Audio Exergame to Engage Children with Visual Impairments into Physical Activity. Proceedings of Graphics Interface (GI'11), pages 223-230, St. John, Newfoundland, Canada, May 2011.
Tony Morelli, John Foley, Eelke Folmer. VI-Bowling: A Tactile Spatial Exergame for Individuals with Visual Impairments. Proceedings of the 12th International ACM SIGACCESS conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS'10), pages 179-186, Orlando, Florida, October 2010.
Tony Morelli, John Foley, Luis Columna, Lauren Lieberman, Eelke Folmer. VI-Tennis: A Vibrotactile/Audio Exergame for Players Who are Visually Impaired. Proceedings of Foundations of Digital Interactive Games (FDG'10), pages 147-154, Monterey, California, June 2010.
- John Foley, Eelke Folmer, Tony Morelli, Meghan Morningstar, Nicole Corcoran, Lauren Lieberman. Comparison of Vibrotactile/Audio and Audio Cues While Playing an Exergame for Users who are Blind. 57th Annual Meeting and inaugural World Congress on Exercise is Medicine of the American College of Sports Medicine, 2010.
Tony Morelli. Haptic/Audio-based Exergaming for Visually Impaired Individuals. ACM SIGACCESS Accessibility and Computing Issue 96 (January 2010), pages 50-53.