Discover how to become a future leader and innovator through interdisciplinary studies in science education.
Interdisciplinary programs draw from two or more academic disciplines that work together to create a powerful learning experience emphasizing integrative learning, integrative thinking, critical questioning and creative problem solving.
The Benefits of exploring and interdisciplinary program in science education include:
- Learning the value of integrating the study of various academic disciplines suited to your life-long learning interests
- Embracing new ideas that you couldn't imagine while studying just one subject in isolation from others
- Becoming an interdisciplinary thinker who analytically and creatively embraces new and futuristic ideas
- Developing collaboration skills while working with others who have different perspectives on problems than yours
- Being prepared for graduate and professional study, and for careers in new and emerging fields