Dr. Sepanski is a professor of Mathematics at Central Michigan University
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University, 1991
- M.S., Michigan State University, 1987
- A Family of Generalized Beta Distributions for Income, (with L. Kong). Advances and Applications in
Statistics, Vol. 10 No. 1, 2008.
- On the Properties of Beta-Gamma Distribution (with L. Kong and C. Lee).
Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2-354, 2007.
- Gender perception in design professionals (with J. Wood, J. McCrady, and A. Glligor).
Perceptual and Motor Skills, January, 2007.
- A modification on the Friedman test statistic.
Communication in Statistics: Simulation and Computation, 2006.