Dr. DeMeyer is a professor of Mathematics at Central Michigan University
- American Mathematical Society
- Mathematical Association of America
- Association for Women in Mathematics
Honors and Awards
- College of Science & Engineering Award for Outstanding Teaching, Recipient 2017
- Recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Teaching Award, given by the Michigan Section of the Mathematical Association of America
- Honors Faculty of the Year Award for the 2006-2007 school year
- College of Science and Technology Award for Outstanding Teaching, 2007
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000
- B.S., Seattle University, 1993
- Differential Geometry
- Geometry of Nilpotent Lie Groups
DeMeyer, L.; DeCoste, R.; Mainkar, M. ``Graphs and metric 2-step nilpotent Lie algebras''.
Adv. in Geometry, , 0(0), pp. -. Retrieved 26 Apr. 2018, from doi:10.1515/advgeom-2017-0052
DeMeyer, A. Schneider, The Annihilating-ideal graph of commutative semigroups,
J. Algebra 469 (2017), 402–420.
DeMeyer, L.; DeCoste, R. ``Totally geodesic subalgebras in 2-step nilpotent Lie algebras''.
Rocky Mountain J. Math, 45, No 5 (2015), 1425--1444.
DeMeyer, L.; DeCoste, R. R.; Mast, M. B.. ``Characterizations of Heisenberg-like Lie algebras.''
Journal of Lie Theory 21 (2011), 711--727.
- DeMeyer, L.; Jiang, Y.; Loszewski, C; Purdy, E. ``Classification of commutative zero-divisor semigroup graphs''.
Rocky Mountain J. Math. 40 (2010), no. 5.
DeMeyer, L.; Greve, L.; Sabbaghi, A.; Wang, J.`` The zero-divisor graph associated to a semigroup''.
Comm. Algebra 38 (2010), no. 9.
- Dias, A.;
DeMeyer, L. ``Pythagorean Theorem in Fractal Art''. Book Chapter in The Pythagorean Theorem: The Story of Its Power and Beauty (p. 207-230). Amherst, NY:
DeMeyer, L.; D'Sa, M.; Epstein, I.; Geiser, A.; Smith, K. ``Semigroups and the zero divisor graph''.
Bull. Inst. Combin. Appl. 57 (2009).
DeMeyer, L.;Nimbhokar, S. K.; Wasadikar, M. P. ``Coloring of meet-semilattices''. Ars Combin. 84 (2007).
- DeMeyer, F.;
DeMeyer, L. ``Zero divisor graphs of semigroups''.
J. Algebra 283 (2005), no. 1.
DeMeyer, L. ``Closed geodesics in compact nilmanifolds''.
Manuscripta Math. 105 (2001), no. 3.