Dr. Dumitrescu is a professor of Mathematics at Central Michigan University
- I am a permanent member of the Algebraic Geometry group of the Institute of Mathematics Simion Stoilow, Bucharest.
- In 2016 I was a member of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics
- Ph.D., Colorado State University, 2010
- M.S., University of Bucharest, 2006
- B.Sc., University of Bucharest, 2004
- Algebraic Geometry
- Global Analysis
- Hitchin systems
- Opers versus nonabelian Hodge, with L. Fredrickson, G. Kydonakis, R. Mazzeo, M. Mulase and A. Neitzke, under review.
- Positivity of divisors on blown up projective spaces, with E. Postinghel, under review.
- Edge-contraction on dual ribbon graphs, 2D TQFT, and the mirror of orbifold Hurwitz numbers, with M. Mulase, under review.
- Quantum curves for Hitchin fibrations and the Eynard-Orantin theory, with M. Mulase,
Letters in Mathematical Physics, vol. 104, no 6, 635--671, 2014.
- Quantization of spectral curves for meromorphic Higgs bundles through topological recursion, with M. Mulase, under review.
- Vanishing theorems for linearly obstructed divisors, with E. Postinghel, under review.
- On a notion of speciality of linear systems in P^n, with M. C. Brambilla and E. Postinghel, in
Trans. Am. Math. Soc., vol. 367, no. 8, 5447--5473, 2015.
Click here for a complete list of publications