Dr. Tycner is Department Chair and a professor in the Department of Physics at Central Michigan University.
- Ph.D., Astronomy and Astrophysics, University of Toronto, 2004
- M.Sc., Astronomy, University of Toronto, 2000
- B.Sc., Astronomy, University of Western Ontario, 1999
- Observational Stellar Astrophysics
- Optical Long-Baseline Interferometry
Study of circumstellar disks of hot stars using a variety of ground-based instruments including long-baseline optical interferometry and spectroscopy.