A Gift For Tomorrow
Central Michigan University's Legacy Society honors and recognizes the individuals who have chosen to benefit the university through charitable gift plans.
Members of the CMU Legacy Society share a strong common bond of generosity that nourishes CMU's extraordinary achievements and ensures the university's continued excellence in the future. Their commitments of today will benefit the university's students, faculty, and programs for many generations to come.
CMU recognizes the significant role these planned-giving donors play and is pleased to pay special tribute to their philanthropic leadership and vision.
Ways of Giving
A planned gift may be included in a number of ways:
- Naming CMU as beneficiary in your will or revocable living trust
- Providing for CMU through a life payment plan
- Naming CMU as owner and beneficiary of your life insurance
- Naming CMU as recipient of a charitable gift or retirement assets
CMU recognizes the significant role that planned giving donors play and is pleased to pay special tribute to their philanthropic leadership and vision.
Membership recognition for donors includes the following:
- Name is published in the Central Michigan University annual honor roll of donors
- Special Invitation to an annual event, exclusively for Legacy Society members
- Planned giving newsletter featuring information on charitable giving
- Special invitation to other university events
Contact Ted Tolcher, Vice President of Planned and Major Gifts, at email@example.com or call (989) 774-2288 for more information.