Soup & Substance 2021-2022
Join members of the community, faculty, students and staff around a provided dinner of soup and rolls, and loosely facilitated topic of conversation often of controversial topics. Soup & Substances are free and open to all staff, faculty, students, and the community. All conversations in this series took place from 12-1p in the UC Terrace Rooms. No reservations required.
- October 6, 2021 Latinx Awareness/Hispanic Heritage Month: Latinx Farmworkers: The past, the Impact and the Community
- Asst. Dir. Latinx/Hispanic American Student Engagement, Alex Gradilla
- November 10, 2021 Native American Heritage Month
- February 16, 2022 Black History Month
- April 13, 2022 Arab American Heritage Month
Soup & Substance 2020-2021
- September 21, 2020 Latinx Awareness/Hispanic Heritage Month featuring:
- Dr. Maria Chouza-Calo and CAM Student Svcs. Dir., Daniel Segura
- November 18, 2020 Native American Heritage Month
- February 16, 2021 Black History Month
- March 17, 2021 Jewish Soup and Substance
Soup & Substance 2019-2020
If you have been in attendance to any of the Diversity Education programs and events, feel free to provide feedback here.