Payment Authorization
Your financial aid will be disbursed to your student account and will pay for tuition and fees and room and board, as well as all other university charges billed to your student account. If you wish to limit your aid to pay only tuition and fees and room and board, please notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid in writing.


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site