Phase 2: Engage
Students find a place to focus
Career exploration, intermediate level skill building, NACE skills defined and applied
- Able to relate interests and values to a sense of purpose
- Describe how co-curricular involvement relates to career outcomes.
- Explain learning and development from co-curricular experiences.
What will students do?
- Complete 7 co-curricular involvements:
- 1 involvement from each of 5 competency areas
- 2 self-selected experiences
- Complete 1 reflection (focused on NACE skills)
What do some of these campus experiences look like?
- Give back to communities nationwide on an Alternative Break
- Gain some money skills by participating in the Financial Wellness Conference
- Schedule an appointment with a Peer Involvement Advisor
- Become a Resident or Inclusion Assistant
- Learn more about yourself and your leadership by attending LeaderShape
- Go Greek!