Your investment in a CMU education means academics are a top priority. To help support in-class learning, CMU offers a variety of support services, from one-on-one tutoring sessions to opportunities for undergraduate research.
- Academic Advising & Assistance – Academic advising will help you plan for your classes. Tutoring is available for most 100, 200, 300 and 400 level courses
- Park Library – offers a variety of resources for students engaged in research and a number of academic services including the Presentation Skills Center
- Mathematics Assistance Center - tutors in the center will assist you with everything from basic algebra to intermediate-level statistics
- Honors Program – provides high academic ability students with unique educational opportunities and experiences
- Writing Center - a free resource providing assistance with any writing, at any level, from any discipline
- Supplemental Instruction - series of weekly peer lead review sessions for students taking historically difficult courses (courses with high "D", Fail, or Withdraw rate)