CMU students now receive discounted bus tickets to and from Detroit and Chicago. Direct travel is available at the end of every semester, in addition to Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring breaks.
One-way trip prices:
Processing fees may apply.
Select a trip and order your ticket online here.
- Ticket sales will stop at midnight the day before the trip.
- Buses will depart 15 minutes after their scheduled time of departure. Please plan accordingly. For a more detailed schedule of departure times, please reference the chart below.
- For questions, additional information or comments about your service, contact Fred Puffenberger at (989) 774-2049 or email@example.com.
Pick up/Drop off times - From CMU to DET/CHI
Pick up times from CMU locations
- 1:00 p.m. - Ronan Hall
- 1:15 p.m. - Student Activity Center
- 1:30 p.m. - Departure from CMU
Drop off times at Detroit locations
- 4:30 p.m. - Detroit Metro (DTW)
- 5:15 p.m. - Double Tree Hotel - Lafayette Street
- 6:30 p.m. - Troy Center
Drop off times at Chicago locations
- 5:00 p.m. EST/4:00 p.m. CST - New Buffalo - Shell Gas Station
- 7:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. CST - Union Station - 225 Canal Street - Greyhound Bus Terminal
Pick up/Drop off times - From DET/CHI to CMU
Pick up times at Detroit locations
- 5:00 p.m. - Troy Center
- 6:00 p.m. - Double Tree Hotel - Lafayette Street
- 7:00 p.m. - Detroit Metro (DTW)
Pick up times at Chicago locations
- 4:00 p.m. EST/3:00 p.m. CST - Union Station - 225 Canal Street - Greyhound Bus Terminal
- 5:30 p.m. EST/4:30 p.m. CST - New Buffalo - Shell Gas Station
Drop off times at CMU
- From Chicago, 9:30 p.m. EST/8:30 p.m. CST - Student Activity Center
- From Detroit, 9:30 p.m. - Student Activity Center