Canceling Your Housing Agreement

Please see the links below for specific information concerning how to cancel your housing agreement in: Faculty and Staff Housing, Family Housing and Single Student Housing. 

Please contact the University Apartments Office at, 989-774-3284 or by fax at 989-774-6410, if you have any questions.

Single Student Housing Cancellation
Family Housing Cancellation
Faculty and Staff Housing Cancellation​