​​An application may be submitted by anyone; however, at the time of move-in, all eligibility requirements must be met. False information can void the application and/or result in termination of occupancy.

Proof of marriage and birth certificates for children must be provided. Applicant´s financial accounts with the university must be current before an assignment will be made. After an assignment has been made resident´s accounts must remain current.