- Student and spouse with their children living with them
- Single student living with child/children
- Student and spouse without children
- Student living with child/children and a roommate approved by the Office of Residence Life
- Single graduate students
- The applicant must be a full-time Central Michigan University student.
Student´s spouse and children must all occupy the assigned unit. Children listed on the application must be physically present. Housing is provided only for the student, spouse and their children. Any change in immediate family must be reported in writing to the Office of Residence Life
within 10 days after the change occurs.
- Single, graduate students
- The applicant must be a full-time Central Michigan University student