Central Michigan University has three apartment communities for students to consider.  Graduate Housing is geared toward graduate students; Kewadin Village houses students with families, graduate students, and non-traditional students; and Northwest Apartments is home to single undergraduate students.

Follow the links on the right for information on Apartment Rates for Family Housing and Single Students. Please contact the Office of Residence Life​ at apts@cmich.edu, 989-774-3111, or by fax at 989-774-6410 if you have any questions.​