The CentralCard is the university photo identification card used for many services at the university. It is used to enter the residential restaurants to eat meals, admission to athletic events or as identification when entering the Student Activity Center or residence hall fitness centers. You will receive your CentralCard card during your orientation session Your first card is free, however, there is a $20 replacement fee if you lose or damage your card and a $25 misuse fee if someone is caught using your CentralCard. Only the card holder is to use the ID card.

Central Michigan University and Independent Bank are partners bringing you services linked to your CentralCard. You have the option of linking your CentralCard to an Independent Bank checking account so you can use your card as a Point of Sale card to make purchases and your ATM card to access your account at any Independent Bank, NYCE, Plus Network ATM or vendor. For your added convenience, there is an Independent Bank branch on the main floor of the Bovee University Center.

FLEX Dollars, which are a part of your meal plan, are loaded on your CentralCard for purchases at all dining locations on campus. FLEX Dollars can be used for laundry in all halls but Campbell, Kesseler and Kulhavi Halls which should be online in Fall 2015. Visi​t www.cmucampusdining.com to add more FLEX Dollars to your meal plan any time.

For more information concerning the card program contact the CentralCard Office at (989) 774-3484 or visit us on the web at http://www.cmucentralcard.com​.​