This position is a volunteer position. To be eligible for the Safari Guide position, one must be a current undergraduate CMU student. The minimum GPA requirement for this position is 2.25. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Attending all training events.
- Supporting and mentoring your buddy during the week of Leadership Safari.
- Serve as a resource for fellow guides.
- Work with a group of 10-12 incoming students to:
- Develop leadership skills.
- Adjust to college life/moving away from home.
- Learn ways to get involved at CMU.
- Meet new people and get acquainted with CMU.
- Carry out all assigned Leadership Safari activities and meetings.
Applications are available on our online application system only. Click here
to access the website.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 12PM NOON. Submitted after the deadline will not be considered.